This is a very easy and simple project to do. It is a fun craft project to do with your little ones as well. These homemade crayons make for really fun, and economical party favors for any age, and it's a great use for all those broken up crayons lying around the house.
What you'll need:
* Wax crayons
* metal can
* metal or silicone baking molds
1. If ythe tin is not so hot.)our crayons have paper labels, take them off with a craft knife.
2. Break up the crayons into equal pieces so they melt evenly, and place them into the can. You can use similar shades of one color or mix crayon colors for a groovy effect or put some glitter on the bottom of the mold!
3. Place your can in a low oven (about 100 Deg C) until it's all melted. It does not take more than 5 minutes.
4. Pour the melted wax carefully into the molds until it's level, and let it set in the fridge. Please note: Molds cannot be used again for cooking!When melted, carefully remove from the oven. Let them cool completely (can be placed in the freezer to speed up process once they cool down a bit)